Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Future - Mood Board

From top left: Booties without heels from Nina Ricci, Alexander McQueen catwalk photo,  Tom Munro for December 2009 Issue of Vouge Russia 
Dress by Dora Mojzes, Building: Torre Mare Nostrum in Barcelona, Clutch by Emilio Pucci 
Art Piece by Anna Higgie, 
Futuristic dress by Ara Jo, picture from Italian Vouge, Chair by Arne Jacobsen, luminous dress by Phillips for SKIN


Hi everyone.
Hope you had a nice day.
I didn't sleep well last night because of my bag so I've been tired all day! 
Good thing I took a two hour nap earlier. Haha.

Before i went to bed I just wanted to share with you all the new mood board i just made.
I got inspired by the futuristic shoes i posted a couple of days ago so I wanted to explore the subject further.
I have the day off tomorrow so hopefully I will have the time to make a few drawings. 

What do you think? 

Sleep tight everyone! 

Xo Miss Maria 

No comments:

Post a Comment